m
Mauris laoreet risus tellus, quis consequat dolor pretium eu. Cras fringilla finibus ligula a tincidunt. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Maecenas ornare metus sed velit efficitur iaculis.

FOLLOW US:

CONTACT INFO

  • 1-779-333-67992
  • info@business.com
  • Alkmaar, Netherlands
WORK TIMES:   09:00 - 21:00
Sat and Sun - OPEN
FIND US: Drafaki, Mykonos
(Near Airport) 84600
CONTACT: +30 22890 24505 | +30 6945400280
mykonos@remezzorental.com
LOCATIONS:
Athens-Mykonos-Piraeus
Top
 

E-Booking Terms

E-BOOKING TERMS & CONDITIONS (E-SHOP)

  1. General provisions
    By placing a booking with our company, you agree to the following terms and conditions as set-out. If you have any questions about booking with us, please contact us before making a booking.

These booking conditions do not constitute a contract with the supply of vehicle rental services. The rental company will provide a separate rental agreement when you pick up your vehicle. You will also be subject to General Terms & Conditions provided by the company.

Reservations are confirmed for a group and not a particular model unless shown otherwise. We are unable to guarantee a particular make/model or fuel type unless a guaranteed model group has been booked.

The vehicle shown on any documentation is for guidance only and may be substituted with an alternative, similar or upgraded vehicle at our discretion

By ticking the accept button you are agreeing to purchase a value voucher from our company for the amount of the rate quoted by us. Our company will issue the voucher and send to you by e-mail and will book the vehicle selected. By ticking the accept button you authorize our company to debit your card the amount shown on your voucher.
The voucher supplied by our company is your proof of reservation and payment.

  1. Payment
    – “Fully Prepaid Booking” – Prepayment (full payment at the time of booking): When opting for “prepaid rate(s)” online, payment of the full estimated amount of your rental will be required at time of booking.

– “Partially Prepaid Booking – (advance payment at the time of booking) You can decide to pay an advance payment of 20 % and the remaining amount of 80% directly at the station.

  1. Cancellations, No Shows & Amendments

Cancellation of Fully Prepaid Bookings
The amount due for no-show/cancellations will be calculated in line with the below:

  • Cancellation made 15 days or more in advance of arrival date = Full deposit refund
  • Cancellation made 4-14 days in advance of arrival date = 50% of deposit refund
  • Cancellation made 3 days or less of arrival date = No refund issued, full amount of booking due

Cancellation of Partially Prepaid Booking

  • No refund issued, full amount of booking due

In order to obtain a refund of the amount you have paid for your voucher (where applicable) you must contact the company by e-mail (info@remezzorental.com) requesting to be refunded.

It can take up to 14 days for your card company to process a refund. We are not responsible for how long it takes your card company to process a refund.

No Shows
No-show’ is when you:

  • wish to cancel but don’t tell us before your rental is due to start;
  • fail to pick the car up at the arranged time and date;
  • fail to provide the documentation that’s required to pick the car up;
  • fail to provide a credit card in the main driver’s name with enough available funds on it
  • In all of these cases, you’ll receive no refund of the money you’ve paid.

The car rental company reserves the right to refuse the car to any customer who fails to arrive at the scheduled time and date with all necessary documentation and a credit card in the main driver’s name with enough available funds for the car’s deposit.

Amendments
You can amend your rental at least 72 hours before your rental is due to start. Please note that any amendment such as amendment of pick-up or drop-off location, car group, rental period and driver’s personal details may affect rental price which may be different from what you paid initially. No refund due if the rental costs less than the prepayment.  An amendment request is not assured, and amendments will be treated as a new booking.

In case you wish to amend your booking  you have to send your amendment request to info@remezzorental.com. Amendment of your reservation should be made in writing prior to the start of your rental.  Please note that telephone amendments will not be accepted.

Please note: prices are based on the pick-up and drop-off times and dates that you arrange before your rental starts. If you pick the car up any later or bring it back any earlier, you will not receive a refund for unused hours or days.